We have cycle jerseys, accessories and other casual items available to buy. These are more than just about helping fund the activities to strengthen women’s community. They are a way for the girls to feel part of a larger network. We hope the jerseys can be a way to break down barriers caused by shyness. If you meet another Ginger Squirrel supporter on the trails, this should give you a reason to go say hello.
Ginger Squirrel Hoodie
£28 (Including p+p) – Adults
£25 (Including p+p) – children
With an embroidered logo to ensure it retains its colour even after many washes.
- Full zip hoodie with metal YKK zip
- Slim fit (adults) Modern fit (children)
- Soft feel lightweight fabric
- Twin needle stitching detailing
- Double fabric hood
- Contrast white drawcords (adults only :No drawcords on childrens to comply with EU regulation)
- Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Right hand side pocket has small opening for earphone cord feed
- Hidden ear phone loops
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production
In stock items will be delivered within 3-5 days. Stock to be ordered will be delivered within 10-14 days.
To order drop us an email with your size to email@example.com and we will reply with an invoice and payment details.
Our Ginger Squirrel race jerseys. We have some stock available from our initial order for the guides and volunteers.
MTB Jersey produced by Endura right here in Livingston,Scotland. A sample of our unique design can be seen here.
Enduro L/S Jersey – £49.99
Enduro S/S Jersey – £46.99
Ginger Squirrel Buffs – £15.00
- Rapid wicking, fast drying and lightweight fabric
- Shaped 2-piece neckline
- Loose fitting for comfort
- Glasses wipe stitched into hem
- Long sleeves or short sleeve option
To order drop us an email with your size to firstname.lastname@example.org